A free undated weekly planner to track important dates, weekly goals, and notes!
How to use it
There are a million ways to personalize this printable, and truly it can help you track anything you want it to.
The top section has two areas: one for your weekly to do list and one for your weekly focus. Fill the To Do List area with all your assignments, people to call or email, and other items that should get done by the end of the week. Use the Focus On area to set your intention for the week: healthy eating, being mindful of your posture, getting content done ahead of your deadline, etc.
The weekly grid has three sections that can be used in any way you want.. It’s unlabeled so you can customize it any way you want!
- Morning, noon, and night
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Appointments, deadline(s), daily gratitude
- Family based (Mom, Dad, Baby)
- Student based/Homework Deadline based
Download and print!
Where to use it
- on the wall in front of your desk
- in the front of your binders (ideal for students! print one for each subject)
- where you’ll see it first thing in the morning
- where you’ll see it before you leave the house each day
When to use it
Sit down with this every Sunday night or Monday morning to review your weekly progress and track your goals. Review your monthly goals and deadlines, your goals, and line your weekly work up with it. Keep your focus without increasing your overwhelm!