A free undated monthly planner to track important dates, monthly goals, and notes!
How to use it
There are a million ways to personalize this printable, and truly it can help you track anything you want it to:
- Wedding planning
- Bill tracking
- Fitness planning
- Project based (ideal for students!)
Download and print! Write in the actual calendar dates (and don’t forget to add upcoming holidays). Then personalize it: add all your upcoming appointments and project due dates, then pencil in reminders so you are able to stay on target.
Where to use it
- on the wall in front of your desk
- in the front of your binders (ideal for students! print one for each subject)
- where you’ll see it first thing in the morning
- where you’ll see it before you leave the house each day
When to use it
I personally like checking in on my monthly progress once a week. If you do it once a day it can feel very overwhelming. Once a week, either at the end or in the beginning, is perfect for keeping you focused without increasing your overwhelm.